Saturday, January 2, 2010

OPI Hong Kong Collection for Spring 2010








OPI Hong Kong Collection for Spring 2010

The spring collection includes the following shades…

  • Bling Dynasty A char-”ming” gold that shimmers and glimmers
  • Red My Fortune Cookie And this rich red is in my future
  • Hot & Spicy A sizzling coral that’s a kung pao wow!
  • Dim Sum Plum A berry delectable delicacy
  • Jade is the New Black The vibrant green is the new fashion vibe
  • Suzi Says Feng Shui A serene cobalt blue to balance your yin yang
  • A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find But you’ve found it- in this zesty red-orange!
  • Lucky Lucky Lavender Be pretty and prosperous in this luscious light purple
  • Meet Me on the Star Ferry A Kowloon-lit, moonlit violet
  • Panda-monium Pink Lend a panda a hand-a in this uproarious light pink
  • Pearl of Wisdom Smart girls choose this lustrous pearl shade
  • Chop-sticking to My Story I mean it – “pick up” this warm caramel shade
TRY ALL COLLECTIONS click on picture

TRY OPI Nail Studio TRY SEE ALL COLORS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort
of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site.

Studying this information So i am glad to convey that I've a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much indisputably will make certain to don?t forget this web site and give it a look on a constant basis.

Feel free to visit my webpage :: louboutin shoes

Search This Blog